Andrew Braswell is a Senior Research Analyst at Staffing Industry Analysts, covering the IT segment of temporary staffing, along with merger and acquisition activity in the sector and issues related to the Affordable Care Act. Prior to joining SIA in May 2013, he spent more than eight years in equity investment research, most recently as Director of Research for a boutique investment banking and advisory firm. Andrew has been a featured speaker for numerous conferences, presentations and media interviews, including CNBC’s Squawk Box. Earning his BBA from the University of Miami in 2002, Andrew majored in entrepreneurship and minored in English.
June 22, 2015
- UN report finds that the number of global internet users reached 3.2B in 2015
- Global internet penetration has increased nearly 7x since 2000
November 2, 2015
The Computing Research Association (CRA) conducts the annual Taulbee Survey, which gathers information from academic units in the U.S. and Canada that offer Ph.D. programs in computer science (CS), computer engineering or information.
December 8, 2015
As 2015 draws to a close, the year is shaping up to be another solid one for the IT staffing market, but it has not been without challenges. Staffing Industry Analysts examines in depth some of the issues facing the sector in its recently published IT Staffing Growth Assessment.
November 30, 2015
- U.S. IT temporary staffing projected to grow 6% in 2016 and reach $28.9 billion
- Over the last 14 years, IT employment in the U.S. has increased more than 30%, compared to just 5.3% for total employment
- While number of U.S. computer science graduates is rising, as are the number of coding... More
November 11, 2015
Revenue trends in the third quarter of 2015 continue to exhibit marked divergence, ranging from year-over-year growth in the double digits to declines of equivalent magnitude. While some firms have been well positioned to capitalize upon the healthy demand environment, others have been focused internally,... More
October 6, 2015
Employment in technology has expanded rapidly in recent years, creating a conducive environment for staffing in the segment. A recently updated market forecast examines projected growth and expansion trends.
September 8, 2015
- Compare the value proposition of SOW projects and managed services vs staff aug and outsourcing
- Understand the four common pricing models and type of engagement to which each is best suited
- Explore strategic considerations for pricing and sourcing of SOW projects and services
September 8, 2015
A new report based on the results of Staffing Industry Analysts' 2015 Global Contingent Buyers Survey takes a closer look at the exact skills that are in greatest demand. Companies provided open-ended responses to the question, “What specific skills are you having the greatest challenge... More
July 14, 2015
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- The highest U.S. employment growth sectors
- Approximately 1 hour
August 8, 2015
IT staffing firms led all other segments of the professional staffing sector in terms of representation on SIA’s recently updated list of largest U.S. staffing firms.