Matt Norton is part of the European research team at Staffing Industry Analysts. He has produced reports on various countries’ staffing sectors with specific focus on the growing Rest of the World market. He holds a BA in History from the Royal Holloway, University of London and a masters’ degree in International Relations from the London School of Economics. Since leaving University, Matt has worked in a number of research roles for a current affairs publication, a high-profile public policy think-tank and, more recently for the Hillebrand Group, a multinational logistics company.
Research Focus: Argentina | Australia & NZ | Chile | Germany & Austria | Philippines | South Africa
March 31, 2014
- Thought Leadership Webinar sponsored by Allegis Global Solutions
- Exclusive insights from Bruce Morton, head of Innovation, AGS.
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour).
February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
November 14, 2013
- Exclusive industry forecasts from the SIA research team
- Focus on the main markets in Europe and Asia-Pacific, as well as insights on South Africa and Brazil
- Webinar replay on demand (approx. 1 hour)
November 28, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from the whole research team
- Duration: approximately 1h