Craig Johnson is Managing Editor of Staffing Industry Review and Staffing Industry Analysts Daily News. Johnson joined Staffing Industry Analysts in 2006. He has more than 17 years of experience as a journalist.
April 22, 2011
- Florida Court Certifies Drivers’ Misclassification Class Action
- National Labor Relations Board Draws New Site Access Standard for On-site Contractor Employees
- Clubs Settle Dancers’ Misclassification Lawsuit
- News Organization and Staffing Company Hit with Overtime Class Action
April 1, 2011
The "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" are listed. Common traits among the top firms included transparency with employees, a focus on hiring the right internal workers and maintaining company culture.
April 1, 2011
Being good to employees increases a company's profitability.
March 23, 2011
- Bill Targets Misclassification for Workers' Compensation Purposes
- Utah Legislation Creates Multi-Agency Council Targeting Misclassification
- Alabama Court Rules Dealership Driver Is Independent Contractor
- California Court Certifies IT Temps' Class Action Seeking Overtime
- U.S. Supreme Court Finds... More
March 16, 2011
Q Analysts appears in this month’s Center Stage, in which we interview leaders at innovative staffing firms. Based in Santa Clara, Calif. Q Analysts ranked No. 10 on Staffing Industry Analysts’ 2010 list of fastest-growing U.S. staffing firms and No. 1 on the 2009 list. We interviewed Q Analysts... More
March 15, 2011
The place and search sector bounced back more quickly after the recession than temporary staffing.
February 4, 2011
- Court Rules FedEx Drivers Not Employees in Multistate Litigation
- Texas Court Reject Technicians' Bid for Certification, Benefits Claim in Misclassification Collective Action
- Florida Court Rejects Certification of Misclassification Collective Action
- California Court Finds Payroll Company Not... More
October 21, 2010
Every five years, the U.S. Census Bureau releases its estimate of the size of the temporary staffing market. Estimates for 2007 were released this year, and for the first time contained information by product line (occupation). After cross-referencing this information with data from the U.S. Bureau of... More
October 5, 2010
Canadian government's spending on temps up 178% over 10 years
Temps constitute 'additional workforce within the public service'
September 27, 2010
New York's new law targets misclassification in construction industry
Court finds trucking staffing company can apply motor carrier exemption to drivers' FLSA wage claims
Illinois enacts wage payment and collection... More