Adam Pode joined Staffing Industry Analysts in June 2009 with overall responsibility for research in Europe and now for the Rest of the World. Since then he has produced a large number of studies from snapshots of various countries’ staffing sectors, to in-depth reviews of the law concerning independent contractors, economic models and forecasts. He has also advised companies from around the globe.
Adam has spent his entire career in the research field; in the British House of Commons, running his own research firm, teaching research methods at a college in Pennsylvania, heading the business intelligence unit of a large listed UK firm and working as an associate partner in a private equity practice. He was also a member of the Territorial Army for 18 years.
Adam has a B.A. from the School of Oriental and African Studies, and various postgraduate qualifications.
Research Focus: Brazil | Eastern Europe | Greece | India | Ireland | Middle East | Portugal | Russia | UK
February 19, 2014
- A review of the latest significant temporary staffing trends and developments in Europe
- Exclusive insights from the whole research team
- On demand playback, approximately 1 hour
December 20, 2013
This insight provides an estimate of the size of the contingent market broken down by:
- Temporaries/Temporary Agency Workers (TAW)
- Other Temporaries
- Independent Contactors
- Statement of Work (SOW) Consultants
October 7, 2013
- Find out who tops the world rankings
- Where your company or supplier is compared to the competition
- See newly listed firms from Australia, Italy, Ireland, Japan, the UK and USA
August 28, 2013
- Key Findings include the size of the global staffing market.
- A breakdown of 40 of the most important countries
- Estimates of the size of temporary and permanent sectors.
June 19, 2013
- Missed our International Legislative Review webinar or want to see it again.
- Updates for Italy, the UK and Ukraine.
- View in association with our monthly legislative and regulatory updates
November 28, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Hear insights from the whole research team
- Duration: approximately 1h
February 8, 2012
- Short dictionary of European key staffing terms
- Can be used to search the Internet in conjunction with a translation tool
January 25, 2012
European countries seek to ease regulatory burdens on employers.
August 3, 2011
Europe’s Blue Card Directive is designed to attract highly talented workers by making it easier for them to come to Europe, move around and improve their status when they are in the region.