Craig Johnson is Senior Managing Editor of Staffing Industry Review and Staffing Industry Analysts Daily News. Johnson joined Staffing Industry Analysts in 2006. He has more than 17 years of experience as a journalist.
October 19, 2012
Information technology staffing firms dominated the 2012 list of fastest-growing staffing firms. We spoke to a few of the fastest-growing IT staffing firms to find out what they are doing.
October 17, 2012
A U.S. Attorney’s Office lawsuit against Wells Fargo Bank N.A. over mortgage practices claims the bank did not properly train temporary workers, among other issues.
October 10, 2012
A new law in California takes aim at staffing contracts in the warehouse industry, prohibiting contracts at warehouses where a contractor knows or should know that there are insufficient funds to comply with basic labor laws, such as wages.
October 3, 2012
The average weekly wage in the 328 largest U.S. counties rose by 5.4 percent year-over-year in the first quarter to $984, according to data released last week by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. But what areas enjoyed the best growth?
September 25, 2012
- Total compensation rose by a median 14.98 percent in 2011 for a sample of top staffing executives.
- Median total compensation at 28 U.S. based staffing firms tracked was $1.4 million
- ManpowerGroup Inc. Chairman, President and CEO Jeffrey A. Joerres, received the highest total compensation at $10.9... More
September 26, 2012
The state with the biggest percentage jump in staffing industry employment last month was Kentucky, according to data released last week by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics that was not seasonally adjusted. How did the other states fare?
September 19, 2012
Temporary labor bill rates appear on the rise after a period of slow growth, according to the IQNdex, an index of temporary labor bill rates produced by IQNavigator.
September 19, 2012
HP, Nestlé and Hertfordshire recently signed contracts for their contingent workforce management programs.
September 11, 2012
- Watch the full webinar on demand
- Staffing forecast update
- Staffing M&A trends
September 5, 2012
- Massachusetts Law Sets Burdensome Standards for Staffing Companies
- Administrative Review Board of Department of Labor Finds PEO Not Joint Employer for OSHA Retaliation Claim
- Staffing Firm Pays $80,000 to Settle EEOC Discrimination Case
- Department of Labor Finds Construction Firm Liable for Subcontractor’s... More