- Korn/Ferry fee revenue edges down, RPO rises
- Canadian staffing index up 7%
- Private sector wage growth to maintain pace
- Thumbtack secures $12.5 million investment
- Canadian job vacancies fall by 24,000
- Ad and marketing execs: 9% to bolster staff
- World – Korn/Ferry revenue grows
- Sweden – Staffing association reports Government to European Commission
- Sweden – Uniflex contract win to boost revenue
- Netherlands – Recruitment veteran pioneer Sagius dies
- Ireland – Agency nurse numbers continued to rise in 2012
- UK – Alexander Mann Solutions and Swift up for sale?
- China – Kelly Services appoints MD amid expansion plans
- Hong Kong – Unemployment falls, labour demand strong
- Myanmar – Recruiters to stop sending migrant workers after attacks
- Middle East – Online recruiter Bayt.com extends reach to ICT sector
- India – Companies still cautious as hiring levels drop
- Australia – Skilled Group buys oil and gas rival
Andrew is a Research Analyst at Staffing Industry Analysts. He is responsible for covering the areas of talent acquisition/recruiting and retention as well as overall staffing industry technology and platform trends. He has an extensive background as an analyst, manager, and consultant at the intersection of IT and services industries.
Tony Gregoire is a Research Manager at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is responsible for CWS Council research and covers the healthcare segment of temporary staffing.
Theodore Vadpey is a Research Associate at Staffing Industry Analysts. His coverage areas include industry growth rates, public company results, operational benchmarking, M&A, employment data, and other macroeconomic and labor market trends.