- Acquisitions propel Recruit Co. revenue
- US leading index rises
- LaSalle Network names three new C-level staff
- Nevada posts highest jobless rate
- Names in the news, May 17
- Web: ACA raises stakes for misclassification
- Europe - Fixed-term Work Directive does not apply to temporary agency workers
- UK - Third of agency social workers worry about meeting registration requirements
- France - Temp jobs up in Q1; other private-sector jobs fall
- UK - The new global technology hub
- Netherlands – Brunel restates financials after fraud
- World – Executive search industry grows modestly
Andrew is a Research Analyst at Staffing Industry Analysts. He is responsible for covering the areas of talent acquisition/recruiting and retention as well as overall staffing industry technology and platform trends. He has an extensive background as an analyst, manager, and consultant at the intersection of IT and services industries.
Tony Gregoire is a Research Manager at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is responsible for CWS Council research and covers the healthcare segment of temporary staffing.
Theodore Vadpey is a Research Associate at Staffing Industry Analysts. His coverage areas include industry growth rates, public company results, operational benchmarking, M&A, employment data, and other macroeconomic and labor market trends.