- AlphaStaff replaces CEO
- Survey: 75% plan to hire MBA grads
- Randstad Canada: Regulatory reforms may bring jobs
- Search firm: U.S. boards most digital savvy
- Names in the news, May 24
- Web: Lawsuits allege temp worker abuse in Mississippi
- Italy – Staffing market still declining
- UK – Kellan Group shrink costs to meet challenging market conditions
- Spain – Randstad: Summer months boost temporary work
- UK – Morgan McKinley picks Bullhorn
- Sweden – Proffice revenue falls, hit by weak market
- UK – Job growth will return, hiring intentions rise
- South Africa – Kelly Group returns to profitability
- Brazil – Unemployment reaches 5.8%
- Singapore – Services industry spurs economic growth
- Middle East – Indian Recruiter Archelons plans significant Qatar investment
- South Africa – Adcorp reports healthy growth figures
- Japan – Economy starts picking up
Andrew is a Research Analyst at Staffing Industry Analysts. He is responsible for covering the areas of talent acquisition/recruiting and retention as well as overall staffing industry technology and platform trends. He has an extensive background as an analyst, manager, and consultant at the intersection of IT and services industries.
Tony Gregoire is a Research Manager at Staffing Industry Analysts. Tony is responsible for CWS Council research and covers the healthcare segment of temporary staffing.
Theodore Vadpey is a Research Associate at Staffing Industry Analysts. His coverage areas include industry growth rates, public company results, operational benchmarking, M&A, employment data, and other macroeconomic and labor market trends.